Cécile Mul, winner of the 2017 Women Equity National Awards, first annual winners of SMEs run or co-directed by women. This ranking gathers the 50 best national performances from an index of nearly 40,000 companies, with at least 3 years of existence and a turnover between 4 and 100 M €.
The charts show the best performances of independent growth SMEs, ranked according to the average of 5 indicators:
- sales growth over the last year,
- the average growth of sales over the last three years,
- growth in sales value of the last year,
- profitability over the last year,
- the average EBE growth over the last three years.
WOMEN EQUITY 2017
Cécile Mul, winner of the Women’s Equity Southeast 2017, this ranking gathers 10 laureates among 4000 companies studied.