Sustainable Development and CSR Approach
The commitments carried out by the MUL Group are part of a sustainable development approach, with strong integration in its territory. In terms of social and societal responsibility, the Group’s actions aim to support issues of general interest such as training, access to employment for women, or participating in the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations Global Alliance.
In January 2020, Gazignaire signed its membership at the ”Human Resources companies without boarders” Club, an international NGO created in 2006, to promote respect for human rights at work throughout the subcontracting or production chain.
The Group pays particular attention to the management of its teams and people through its supply chains; and is committed through its social policy to implement and develop responsible human resources management.
Farmer for 5 generations, the group reaffirms its commitment to sustainable development and joins 4p1000 Initiative in 2020.
In our agricultural programs in France and abroad, we experiment and implement agroecological practices related to the carbon cycle in our ecosystems such as composting, non-tillage, agroforestry, syntropic agriculture, regenerative techniques and developing biodiversity.
- A commitment in food safety, securing our plant sectors, for the climate.
- Reasoned and committed cultures to maintain principles and enhancing biological diversity.
- Support for local initiatives on Environnemental Education.
- In setting program: cultivation programs which are part of a balance with the ecosystem by engaging in integrated and transformative socio-economic and environmental projects.
The MUL Environment
Created in 2020, the MUL Environment, completes our businesses and our commitments in terms of responsible and sustainable supply, from plants to extracts … to their waste!
Creating sectors in a social responsible logic integrating notion of transparency, ethics and environmental protection.
Organic waste, downstream of agricultural exploitations
- Enhancing Agricultural wood pruning for the aromatic industry with a circular economy goal.
Co-produits en aval de l’industrie aromatique
- Reducing the environmental impact and promoting good practices.
- Identifying bioactive natural substances still present in biomass and enhancement through the Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical industries.
By-products downstream the aromatic industry
Programs for sustainable and job-creating sectors.