Agricultural worker – Artisan of the land
GAZIGNAIRE is recruiting an Agricultural Worker – Land Artisan.
Involved in the transmission of know-how and the tradition of the PPAM sector in Pays de Grasse. SAS MUL AGRO, a company of the MUL GROUP, a farmer for 5 generations, develops and cultivates several plots of perfume and aromatic plants in the Grasse region.
The position of artisan of the land consists of promoting niche products with high added value. Integrated within the MUL AGRO team, we offer field training on different agricultural plots and different PPAM crops (Perfume, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants) in the Pays de Grasse. You will be involved in the different stages of a plantation, as well as the impact of each phase on the quality of the final product. You will be trained in the principles and techniques of Organic Agriculture and Agroecology.
Field cultivation in Organic Agriculture and Agroecology:
– Participate in soil preparation: mechanical and manual plowing and no-till agroecological method, soil amendment, land shaping, learning about the composition of the soil and its structure;
– Cultivation: planting manual or mechanical seedlings, planting, transplanting;
– Crop maintenance: manual, mechanical or thermal weeding, hoeing, soil fertilization, biological treatment limiting the impact on the environment, irrigation;
– Field harvest and wild picking;
– Conditioning of cultivated or collected plants and vegetables.
Preparation, cultivation, preparation of the substrate, placement in plates, in buckets, in mini mounds, sowing, cuttings, transplanting, maintenance, irrigation, weeding, biological treatment, fertilization, selective sorting of plants.
Organizational skills and versatility; punctual, organized; execution of tasks with dexterity; driving agricultural machinery.
You want to join a dynamic, family group that generation after generation has specialized in the extraction and distillation of quality natural raw materials.
You adhere to the values of CSR and you want to bring your skills to ensure the continuity of strong commitments.
If your profile is suitable and the values and activity of the company correspond to you,
this position is for you!